Denton County Fresh Water Supply District 8C
Water Utility Provider for Frisco Ranch, the Preserve, and Frisco Hills
NEW! Click here to view the 2016 Consumer Confidence Report for your neighborhood!
NOTICE DCFWSD 8C: To residents who received a courtesy door hanger today 6/19/2017 - please be aware that there is a date typo on the door hanger. All past due balances are due by 10:00AM on June 21st 2017 to avoid service interruption.
Looking for a more user friendly website? Please visit us here.
Summer is here! We ask that all residents check their irrigation systems (sprinkler heads/out door faucets, etc) for leaks now that the winter season is over. If you think you may have a leak, or need help in testing, please call or email our office and we'd be happy to assist you!
As summer approaches, we ask that all residents review the water restrictions listed below for your community. The links below are to PDF files supplied by TWDA (Texas Water Development Board) on information for landscaping and irrigation:
A Watering Guide for Texas Landscape
Managing 10 Common Texas Yard Pests
Water Restrictions for Frisco Ranch/The Preserve (Stage 1):
The allowed watering days are based on your home address:
Addresses ending with an even number (14600, 14604, 14608, etc): TUESDAY AND FRIDAY
Addresses ending with an odd number (14601, 14605, 14609, etc): WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY
* No automated irrigation watering between 10AM - 6PM
* Automated irrigation prohibited on the days of: Sunday, Monday, Thursday
- Attended hand watering and soaker hoses allowed for up to 2 hours on any given day.
- For more information click here.
- Signs have been posted throughout Frisco Ranch and The Preserve stating Stage 1 Water Restrictions.
Water Restrictions for Frisco Hills:
Frisco Hills residents will follow Little Elm Water Restrictions. The Seasonal Stage 3 Restrictions have been lifted as of May 1st 2015, however conservation is still needed. Beginning May 1st, customers may water up to two times per week, only if watering is needed. Little Elm will be updating their webpage every week, based on rainfall, if watering your lawn is recommended. To find out how much water your lawn needs, click here for the Water My Yard calculator!
**Watering Days for Frisco Hills**
Tuesday and Friday
- No watering between 10:00AM - 6:00PM
* Foundations, new landscaping, new plantings (first year) of shrubs, and trees may be watered for up to 2 hours on any day by a hand-held hose, a soaker hose, or a dedicated zone using a drip irrigation system.
* Prohibit using water in such a manner that allows runoff or waste.
* Outdoor watering requires a spray nozzle with shut-off.
* Residents are allowed to wash vehicles at any time if using a hose with a hand-held sprayer or nozzle with shut-off.
NOTICE TO ALL RESIDENTS SERVICED BY DCFWSD #8-C
Our new contract with Waste Management now allows up to 2 cubic yards of waste to be picked up once a week (bulk trash). Generally we schedule this for trash day on Friday's. You may call waste management yourself to set it up at (800)772-8653. If you have any issues setting up a bulk pick up at your home please e-mail us at ArcadiaWater@gmail.com We can set up a bulk trash pick-up on your behalf and will provide you with the Waste Management confirmation number.
All residents in Frisco Ranch, The Preserve and Frisco Hills may now dispose of up to 5 cubic yards of waste at no charge at the Contractor's DFW Landfill once per month. A driver's license and monthly water bill with matching address must be presented at the time of disposal.
Contractor's DFW Landfill
1600 Railroad Street, Lewisville, Texas
- To see previous news postings please click on the Water Information tab.
FOR WATER EMERGENCIES: Call (214) 773-6013
Reminder: Door hangers are a courtesy! Once the account is past due, it is subject to service interruption at any time. Past due notices (by mail/ebill) state the day payment must be remitted to avoid any service interruption.
You may also drop a payment at the grey drop-box by the community pool in Frisco Ranch located at 1212 Lone Pine Drive, or swing by the office Monday-Friday 9am-4pm!
Check out our new e-mail address for quick account questions!
Office Phone (972) 987-4250
Office Fax (972) 987-4296